Catholic women called to the Priesthood
Allow pop up on your browser
|Are priestly vocations from God?||Women with a vocation to the diaconate||Read the beautiful poems and images by Tina van Lieshout who felt called to the priestly ministry|
|Six options for Catholic women who feel called to the priesthood?|
- Optatam totius on fostering priestly vocations
- Are women called to be priests? by John Wijngaards, the Tablet, 8 April 2000
- Correspondence in the Tablet
- The Forbidden Subject: The Ordination of Women by Jeanne Pieper
- New Roles for Women in the Institutional Church by Jeanne Pieper
- A Psychological Investigation of 100 women who feel called to the Priesthood in the Catholic Church, by Fran Ferder.
- Called to Priesthood: Interpreting Women's Experience,by Mary Tanner
- Setting the Scene (on the Anglican ordination story), by Christina Rees
Reviews of relevant books
- The Catholic Woman, by Jeanne Pieper
- Zur Priesterin Berufen by Ida Raming, Gertrud Jansen, Iris Müller und Mechtilde Neuendorff
- In Good Company by Leslie Orr Macdonald
JOIN AS A MEMBER by donating monthly, and as a Thank You we will send you a free copy of Dr Ally Kateusz, Mary and Early Christian Women: Hidden Leadership (Palgrave MacMillan, 2019).
We are a network of scholars and volunteers who fight for gender equality in the Christian Churches and other religions.
Donations from taxpayers in the USA, UK, Netherlands, are tax deductible:
UK: Registered Charity Number 1053251;
Netherlands: KvK no. 41056067;
USA: Registered 501(c)3 non-profit, EIN: 26-3430065.
Please, credit this document
as published by www.womenpriests.org!